Would EU Believe It?
What did we learn from the furore caused by whispers of a Swiss-style EU deal? Are we getting ready to mingle with the single market? The gang chats Brexit rumblings while it feels as though the narrative is shifting… Plus, as Labour touts Lords reform – should it top the list of constitutional conundrums? What other changes would the panel prefer to see happen?
• “The bloated upper chamber is going to grow.” – Naomi Smith
• “Westminster barely works, at any level.” – Ian Dunt “
• “Why the hell is our government based in a house?” – Ian Dunt
• “Brexit doesn’t predict how people vote anymore.” – Naomi Smith
Get our Black Friday merch here: https://podmarket.co.uk/
Presented by Alex Andreou with Ian Dunt, Naomi Smith and Justin Quirk. Group Editor: Andrew Harrison. Lead Producer: Jacob Jarvis. Producers: Jet Gerbertson and Alex Rees. Assistant Producer: Kasia Tomasiewicz. Audio production by Robin Leeburn. OH GOD, WHAT NOW? is a Podmasters production.Get your perfect OGWN Christmas presents at podmarket.co.uk
• “When the Chinese government sends soup kitchens to the demonstrations, that’s the sign to go home or you’ll get shot.” – Gavin Esler
• “We don’t actually live in a sea of bigotry like politicians think we do.” – Hannah Fearn
• “Any content can now be generated perfectly by AI. This is a huge turning point for human communication.” – Nina Schick
• “In Glasgow, you’re a Weegee. And if you’re a refugee, you’re accepted as a Refuweegee.” – Gavin Esler
• “We will experience more technological change in our lifetime than in the entirety of human history.” – Nina Schick
Written and presented by Ros Taylor with Hannah Fearn, Gavin Esler and Nina Schick. Producers: Alex Rees and Jet Gerbertson. Assistant producer: Kasia Tomasiewicz. Theme music by Cornershop. Lead Producer: Jacob Jarvis. Group Editor: Andrew Harrison. OH GOD, WHAT NOW? is a Podmasters production.