Hog Roast for Greased Piglet
SPECIAL EARLY RELEASE! THE GREASED PIGLET IS OUT OF THE PEN...
It’s his party and he’ll lie if he wants to… Boris Johnson finally, finally goes before the Privileges Committee. How did his tactic of sneering, blustering and lying go over? And is it finally sausage time for the Greased Piglet? Plus as the horrific Casey Report excoriates the Met, does London’s police force have to be dismantled? And in the Extra Bit, what’s the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to our panelists?
• “Johnson’s defence is ‘I am too stupid to understand the rules I myself set’.” – Geri Scott
• “Steve Baker is now a card-carrying member of the Europhilic wokerati. He’s noshing on his tofu right now.” – Naomi Smith
• “His argument is ‘Nobody told me not to do the bad thing that I was on telly every night telling you plebs not to do’.” – Ayesha Hazarika
Written and presented by Ros Taylor with Naomi Smith, Ayesha Hazarika and Geri Scott. Audio producer: Alex Rees. Assistant producer: Kasia Tomasiewicz. Theme music by Cornershop. Lead Producer: Jacob Jarvis. Group Editor: Andrew Harrison. OH GOD, WHAT NOW? is a Podmasters production. • “It will be glorious – it has the outward architecture of farce already.” – Tom Peck
• “His defence will be, ‘I’m sorry your honour, I’m very stupid.’” – Marie Le Conte
• “What’s best for Sunak is Johnson goes away and shuts up – but that is something he doesn’t want to do.” – Tom Peck
Presented by Andrew Harrison with Alex Andreou, Tom Peck and Marie Le Conte. Group Editor: Andrew Harrison. Lead Producer: Jacob Jarvis. Producers: Alex Rees. Assistant producer: Kasia Tomasiewicz Audio production by Alex Rees. OH GOD, WHAT NOW? is a Podmasters production.